Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum | Designs for Health | 90 capsules
Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum by Designs for Health is Comprehensive full-spectrum antioxidant protection. This new powerhouse antioxidant formula combines some of nature’s most potent herbs and spices, along with other well-researched antioxidant compounds. These ingredients were selected due to their ability to protect both water-based and lipid-based body structures and compounds, including cell membranes, LDL cholesterol, proteins, and enzymes.
Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum formula replaces the need to use the previous Ultimate Antioxidant LS and HS in combination for full spectrum antioxidant protection. Why?
Recent research proves that synergism is more potent than isolated antioxidant action, and is reflected in this powerful and comprehensive full-spectrum antioxidant formula. Considerable laboratory evidence from chemical, cell culture, and animal studies indicates that antioxidants may slow or possibly prevent the development of cancer.
Ultimate Antiox Full Spectrum featured ingredients include:
- Curcumin C3® complex, the most potent source available today; works synergistically with vitamin C, inhibits glutamate-hydroxyl radicals in the hypothalamus.
- Acerola Cherry Malpighia glabra),an antioxidant due to vitamin C and other flavanoids; reduces cell proliferation by activating RAS signal pathways; lung protective properties.
- Grape Seed Extract(Vitis vinifera), antimicrobial, hepatoprotective and protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Ginkgo biloba, for protection against ionizing radiation, mercury induced tissue damage and protects the brain from cell phone related electromagnetic radiation.
- Full spectrum of the vitamin E family and a broad range of carotenoids, providing a powerful free radical scavenging effect. Exposure to various environmental factors, including tobacco smoke and radiation, can also lead to free radical formation.
Serving Size: 3 capsules.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.